ICE RINK BY THE SEA
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday: 12:00 – 20:00
Saturday, Sunday: 10:00 – 20:00
The ice rink will be open until 10 February 2019.
Entrance to the ice rink: 1.00 EUR person / hour
Ice skates rental: 1.00 EUR person / hour
Skating aid rental: 2.00 EUR person / hour
Children under 6 must be accompanied on the ice rink by an adult. The use of the ice rink for children is free, the accompanying adults pay the service according to the price list.
(valid only for the ice rink by the sea)
29.00 EUR for the whole season, from Monday to Thursday
49.00 EUR for the whole season, every day of the week
The price of the seasonal ticket comprises the entry to the ice rink, ice skates and skating aids rentals are not included and need to be paid separately.
All prices include VAT. The price list is valid from 28. 11. 2018.
Rules for the usage of the ice rink
The regulations are binding for all visitors of the Koper ice rink and are to be accepted at the moment they step on it.
- Children under the age of 6 must be accompanied by a responsible adult (parents, relatives, etc.).
- Children under the age of 14 can only access the ice rink with the permission of their parents or relatives.
- Visitors will be personally responsible for the damage caused on the ice rink.
- Visitors must respect the ice rink staff’s instructions.
- Visitors enter and use the ice rink at their own risk.
- It is forbidden to use the ice rink outside opening hours.
IT IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN TO:
- skate overly fast and without order;
- skate in the opposite direction of the normal anti-clockwise movement;
- enter the ice rink without skates;
- give other visitors borrowed skates;
- smoke on the ice rink or in the changing area;
- eat and drink on the ice rink or in the changing area;
- throw objects or rubbish on the ice rink;
- walk with the skates outside of the ice rink;
- sit or jump over the fence;
- walk animals on the ice rink.
THE ORGANIZER DECLINES ANY RESPONSIBILITY:
- for the theft of personal and other items that are left unattended on the ice rink and its surrounding area;
- for any accidents resulting from skating or other causes;
- for any discontinuation of the usage of the ice rink for technical reasons or force majeure.
THE ORGANIZER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO:
- prohibit the entrance to the ice rink or remove visitors from the ice rink due to violation of the regulations, misleading behaviour or disturbing the order;
- prohibit the entrance to the ice rink to visitors who show signs of physical or psychological agitation, are under the influence of alcohol, drugs or other psychopathic substances in order to assure public safety;
- empty the ice rink when it deems necessary;
- reproduce and use images and videos taken on the ice rink for promotional purposes.
Have a great time!